The new SAGARIS GT was born as a continuation of the SAGARIS project.
We have developed a new symmetrical space frame chassis derived from our racing experience with a stiffness increased by 50% thanks also to the integral safety rollbar.
New adjustable coil over suspensions with oversized anti-roll bars and billet aluminum hub carriers have been developed just for this car.
The chassis now accepts Chevrolet V8 engines from the LS and LT family centrally positioned on the front with horsepower up to 900hp mated at 5 or six-speed manual gearboxes with rear-wheel drive and self-locking differential.
The car body work made of composite is more rigid but light allowing to contain the weight around 1000kg of the Sagaris.
As per tradition, the SAGARIS GT does not offer any electronic auxiliary help.
The driver can only count on his own driving experience and on the direct and unique response of all the components mounted on the car, starting with direct steering and hydraulically servo assisted.
The performance of the SAGARIS GT is at the top of its category thanks to the low weight and power of its V8 engines and the 322mm Ap Racing braking system.
Over 300 kmh of top speed and less than 4 seconds from 0 to 100 kmh are absolute values for a car of this size and price.
- Suggested Engine type: GM Chevrolet V8 LS family or LT family
- Other engine are possible to fit in. BMW V10 or V8, Audi V8, Ford V8, BMW 6 in line, TVR Speedsix
- Power Output: from 435hp to 900hp. Depends on the engine.
- Gearbox: 5 or 6 speed manual gearbox, or custom choice possible.
- Front: Independent, double wishbones, coilover gas dampers, sway bars. Custom choice possible.
- Rear: Independent, double wishbones, coil-over gas dampers, sway bars. Custom choice possible.
- Front: 322 mm (12.7 in) ventilated disc brakes or custom choice possible.
- Rear: 298 mm (11.7 in) ventilated disc brakes or custom choice possible.
- Wheels: 18 x 8.5 in aluminium alloy Spider wheels or custom choice possible.
- Tires: 255/35 R18
- Glass Reinforced Plastic Body work
- Evolution Chassis - Custom made racing proven space frame symmetrical chassis
- Weight: 2371 lb (1078 kg)
- Length: 4,057 mm (159.7 in)
- Width: 1,770 mm (69.7 in)
- Height: 1,175 mm (46.3 in)
- Top speed: from 185 mph (298 km/h), depends about the engine choice.
- 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h): less than 4 seconds, depends about the engine choice.
- 60-0 mph: 2.9 seconds.