We are developing the new TUSCAN ROADSTER, originally produced in 200 units and all right-hand drive.
The new TUSCAN ROADSTER will be based on our Evolution chassis with Chevrolet V8 engines and also left-hand drive.
Contact us to reserve one.
- Suggested Engine type: GM Chevrolet V8 LS family or LT family
- Other engine are possible to fit in. BMW V10 or V8, Audi V8, Ford V8, BMW 6 in line, TVR Speedsix
- Power Output: from 435hp to 900hp. Depends on the engine.
- Gearbox: 5 or 6 speed manual gearbox, or custom choice possible.
- Front: Independent, double wishbones, coilover gas dampers, sway bars. Custom choice possible.
- Rear: Independent, double wishbones, coil-over gas dampers, sway bars. Custom choice possible.
- Front: 322 mm (12.7 in) ventilated disc brakes or custom choice possible.
- Rear: 298 mm (11.7 in) ventilated disc brakes or custom choice possible.
- Wheels: 18 x 8.5 in aluminium alloy Spider wheels or custom choice possible.
- Tires: 255/35 R18
- Glass Reinforced Plastic Body work
- Evolution Chassis - Custom made racing proven space frame symmetrical chassis
- Weight: 2371 lb (1078 kg)
- Length: 4,057 mm (159.7 in)
- Width: 1,770 mm (69.7 in)
- Height: 1,175 mm (46.3 in)
- Top speed: from 185 mph (298 km/h), depends about the engine choice.
- 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h): less than 4 seconds, depends about the engine choice.
- 60-0 mph: 2.9 seconds.